Bit News Today (“we”, “us”, “our”) respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office Website, we will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using our website or service that are reported to us in accordance with this policy.
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any content on our website or service infringes upon your copyright, you may submit a notification by providing us with the following information in writing:
- A copyright owner-authorized signature.
- Identifying the infringing copyrighted work
- Identification of infringing material or activities
- The Bit News Today URL or other location of the infringed item.
- Your email, phone, and address
- A statement that you believe the copyright owner, its agent, or the law forbids the material’s usage as complained of.
- A statement that the notification is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner under penalty of perjury.
- Bit News Today will remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material and notify the uploader after receiving a valid DMCA takedown notice. After a counter-notification, Bit News Today may restore the material.
Please submit your notice to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “DMCA Notice.”
Please note that you may be held accountable for damages (Including Costs and Attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyright. Accordingly, if you are not sure whether material available online infringes your copyright, we suggest that you first contact an attorney.
Upon receipt of a valid and complete notification, we will remove or disable access to the infringing material and promptly notify the alleged infringer of your claim. We will also provide you with a copy of the notification.
Please be advised that, under the DMCA, claimants who make misrepresentations concerning copyright infringement may be liable for damages incurred as a result of the removal or blocking of the material, court costs, and attorneys’ fees.
The DMCA protects online service providers who follow the law, but it’s crucial to respect others’ copyrights. Consult a lawyer regarding copyright or the DMCA.